1. Name: Jessica Chen
2. Age: 19
3. Occupation: Budtender
4.Current Location: Northridge
5. Hometown/Birthplace: Los Angeles
6. Nationality: Chinese
7. Height: 5’6
8. Weight: 115
9. Eye Color: Brown
10. Hair Color: Brown
11. Measurements: N/A
12. Previous Modeling Experience: First time!
13. Hobbies: Going to the beach, Cruising the boardwalk, flea markets, shopping, working out, tanning.
14. Favorite Strain: Jack Herer
15. Benefits from Medicinal Marijuana: Helps with insomnia, allows her to sleep.
16. Favorite Thing to do while high: Going to the beach, laying in the sand and enjoying nature.
17. First Smoking Experience: At home playing with her dog!
18. Years Medical Patient: 1 ½ yrs
19. Preferred Method of Smoking: Her Bong!!
20. Sports Team: No favorite.
21. Tell us a little about your personality: Easygoing, Fun loving care and stress free!
22. Music: Hip-hop, Rap, Dub-step, Techno. Favorite is Atmosphere.
23: TV Shows: The Office, Desperate Housewives
24: Movies: One with the guy from hangover. Pineapple Express is favorite stoner movie.
25: Favorite Actor: Adam Sandler
26. Favorite Munchies: Munchies…the chips hahaha
27. Favorite Book: White Oleander
28. Dream Destination: Carribean
29. Do you like to go out to clubs party drink/stay home and smoke/a mix?: Enjoys going out, beach, party, etc.
30. Favorite thing about weed: Always puts you in a good mood!
31. Turn offs: Arrogance, Cockiness
32. Turn ons: Genuine caring people, intellegence.
33. How would your friends and family describe you?: Kind, caring, generous, fun.
34. Why did you decide/do you want/look forward to this photoshoot:
35. Philosophy on life/what would you consider success in life: No matter what your personal goal may be, striving for and acheiving it.
36. Philosophy on work, and if you had enough money to retire right now would you?: No I wouldn’t. I think work is important in life. Life is fun, but if it’s all fun and games there is no balance.
37. Whats your Greatest Strength: Great with people makes people feel comfortable.
38. Weakness: To hard on myself. Focus on negative comments as opposed to the positive ones.
39. Who Inspires you: My Mother
40. Dream Job: Layer, psychology field
41. Most Proud moment: Winning Tennis Championships
42. Most embarrassing moment/funniest high memory: I was at my friends house about to introduce myself to my friends parents and walked straight into the sliding glass window and bounced off! Then still had to talk to them super high!
43. Pet peeve/irritates you: N/A
44. Do you have any piercings? If so where? N/A
45. Do you have any tattoos? If so where?: Side
46. Shout outs/Last words: To my sister Emily and my friends Jackie and Whitney!!
47: Any questions for us: None